- If you are in academia:
- Let us help you with using Chrono in your research projects
- Work with us by making Chrono part of your proposal. We’d be very happy to provide a collaboration letter
- Join us at a training course in US (University of Wisconsin-Madison) or Europe (University of Parma, Italy).
- If you are in industry, we can:
- Assist you with understanding what Chrono can do. This amounts to software support
- Assist you with developing new Chrono features that you would be using exclusively in-house. Most of these projects are process integration and automation
- Assist you with straight consulting; i.e., projects where you don’t want to learn/use the code, but you are interested in using the software to answer a technical question you have to deal with
- Assist you with interfacing Chrono with other third party CAD/CAE tools such as MATLAB©, Simulink©, SolidWorks©, etc.
- Run one to three days long Chrono tutorials at your organization
Contact us at [email protected] for additional collaboration or consulting-related information.
For technical questions, please use the Chrono user mailing list on Google Groups.
For bug and issue reports or to request additional features, please use the project GitHub issue tracker.