- If you are in academia:
- Let us help you with using Chrono in your research projects
- Work with us by making Chrono part of your proposal. We’d be very happy to provide a collaboration letter
- Join us at a training course in US (University of Wisconsin-Madison) or Europe (University of Parma, Italy). Next opportunity: December 2016, Madison, Wisconsin.
- If you are in industry, we can:
- Assist you with understanding what Chrono can do. This amounts to software support
- Assist you with developing new Chrono features that you would be using exclusively in-house. Most of these projects are process integration and automation
- Assist you with straight consulting; i.e., projects where you don’t want to learn/use the code, but you are interested in using the software to answer a technical question you have to deal with
- Assist you with interfacing Chrono with other third party CAD/CAE tools such as MATLAB©, Simulink©, SolidWorks©, etc.
- Run one to three days long Chrono tutorials at your organization
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional consulting-related information.